quarta-feira, 25 de março de 2015

That's a secret between youn and me. Got that?


I just wanted so much to go back to the past.
I wanted to be with you again and feel the way I felt back then.
You're way too special, but I never realized it.
All this time, these feelings kept sleeping deep within...I was not aware.
But after I met you again...it all woke up. But there's nothing for me here now.
Only a dream.
Like Squall carrying Rinoa to Ellone, who can send people through time...I wanted to go back.
I wish there was some kind of FH Bridge out there, somewhere...just waiting to be discovered and be walked through. I would take you with me for a thousand miles and not get tired of your voice, and the way you tilt your head slightly when you smile and squinch your eyes.
I had never felt with any other, the way I felt with you.
I...sure have changed.
But this is only a dream. I can't go on like this.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário