terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2021

In the deepest depths I lost myself

I wish I could sleep normally. My heart is a wreck, and my mind is following. And now I am starting to worry about my body again.

How many uncertainties can a person endure...? If it was just one, I could draw some strenghts, but did they have to come in packs and beat you up so bad? I wouldn't mind as much my own stuff, I am kinda tired of my own bullshit actually, but I can't stand the uncertainties related to the people I love. 

I wish I could just cry it all away. I need to build a safe place inside myself.

Exhausted to write more.

Swallowed by a vicious, vengeful sea
Darker days are raining over me
In the deepest depths I lost myself
I see myself through someone else






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário